The 2015 All-American shows are listed below. The forms were printed in the Fall 2015 Percheron News or will be available in pdf form on the website, percheronhorse.org The deadline for the nominations to be in the Percheron office is November 1, 2015. Photographs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The acceptable format is jpg.
The file name must contain either the horse's name or registration number, (example Juilaet.jpg or 555555.jpg) If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 740-694-3602 or email email@example.com
A Level shows where a 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the class earns the right to be nominated.
- Iowa State Fair, DesMoines, Iowa
- National Percheron Show/Indiana State Fair, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Michigan Great Lakes International, East Lansing, Michigan
- Ohio State Fair, Columbus, Ohio
B Level shows where a 1st or 2nd in the class earns the right to be nominated.
- Boone County Fair, Belvidere, Illinois
- Illinois State Fair, Springfield, Illinois
- Keystone International Livestock Exposition, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Minnesota State Fair, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Minnesota State Percheron Show/Olmsted County Fair, Rochester, Minnesota
- Missouri State Fair, Sedalia, Missouri
- New York State Fair, Syracuse, New York
- Walworth County Fair, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin State Fair, West Allis, Wisconsin
C Level shows where a 1st in the class earns the right to be nominated.
- Addison County Fair, Addison, Vermont
- Georgia National Fair, Perry, Georgia
- Idaho State Draft Horse Show, Sandpoint, Idaho
- Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, CA
- Maryland State Fair, Timonium, Maryland
- National Western Stock Show, Denver, CO
- Nebraska State Fair, Grand Island, Nebraska
- North Carolina State Fair, Raleigh, NC
- Ozark Empire Fair, Springfield, MO
- Skowhegan State Fair, Skowhegan, Maine
- West Virginia State Fair, Lewisburg, WV