Percheron All-American2013 All-American
2013 All-American Nominees
The 2013 All-American shows are listed below with show dates.The forms will be printed in the Fall 2013 Percheron News, mailed on or about August 31, 2013 or will be available in pdf form on the website, percheronhorse.org The deadline for the nominations to be in the Percheron office is November 1, 2013. Photographs can be emailed to email@example.com. The acceptable format is jpg.
The file name must contain either the horse's name or registration number, (example Juilaet.jpg or 555555.jpg) If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 740-694-3602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Level shows where a 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the class earns the right to be nominated.
- National Percheron Show/Indiana State Fair, Indianapolis, Indiana -Aug 11-13
- Iowa State Fair, Des Moines, Iowa - Aug 15-18
- Michigan Great Lakes International, East Lansing, Michigan - Oct 17-20
- Ohio State Fair, Columbus, Ohio - July 29-31
B Level shows where a 1st or 2nd in the class earns the right to be nominated.
- Boone County Fair, Belvidere, Illinois - Aug 6-11
- Illinois State Fair, Springfield, Illinois - Aug 10-12
- Keystone International Livestock Exposition, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Oct 3-6
- Minnesota State Fair, St. Paul, Minnesota - Aug 22-25
- Minnesota State Percheron Show/Olmsted County Fair, Rochester, Minnesota - July 22-28
- Missouri State Fair, Sedalia, Missouri - Aug 16-18
- New York State Fair, Syracuse, New York - Aug 22-Sept 2
- Walworth County Fair, Elkhorn, Wisconsin - Aug 28 - Sept 2
- Wisconsin State Fair, West Allis, Wisconsin - Aug 7-9
C Level shows where a 1st in the class earns the right to be nominated.
- Addison County Fair, Addison, Vermont - Aug 9-10
- Georgia National Fair, Perry, Georgia - Oct 11-12
- Idaho State Draft Horse Show, Sandpoint, Idaho Sept 19-22
- Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, CA - Aug 30-Sept. 29
- Maryland State Fair, Timonium, Maryland -Aug 23 - Sept 2
- National Western Stock Show, Denver, CO - Jan 25-27
- Nebraska State Fair, Grand Island, Nebraska Aug 23-25
- North Carolina State Fair, Raleigh, NC - Oct 17-27
- Ozark Empire Fair, Springfield, MO -July 25-27
- Skowhegan State Fair, Skowhegan, Maine - Aug 8-17
- West Virginia State Fair, Lewisburg, WV - Aug 9-11